- Members may book a court up to 21 days in advance.
- When booking 21 days in advance, the courts can only be booked from 7am.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- Players may book as many courts as they wish. A restriction on peak time bookings will be introduced if deemed necessary.
- Players may use courts without booking but have no standing until the designated start time has arrived.
- Players on court prior to start of a 40 minute session have the first option to book the court should other players wish to play.
- Booked courts not occupied 10 minutes after the start time can be taken by other players.
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to reserve courts.
- Members can top-up their booking system accounts with an online payment. Once logged-in to this website, click the link to Buy Credit Online. Your payment will be processed by PayPal and your account will be automatically credited (you do need a PayPal account, you can use most any debit or credit card).
Booking Fees & Light Controls
- £3 booking fee per 40 minutes including light-fee at all times.
- The court lights will automatically switch-on at the reserved court time and will remain on for the duration of the booking.
- Extra minutes (at 75p per 10 minutes) can be added at the touch screen next to the squash courts. Please be sure that the time you purchase does not overlap the next reservation, which will take precedence, as charges for extra light-time are non-refundable. As such you can play on the courts without a prior booking, but you must have credit in your booking system account to switch-on the court lights.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The booking fee is automatically refunded when the court is cancelled more than 48 hours prior.
- When the booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the booking fee is only refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.
- Members may bring guest players to the club.
- This facility is available for player considering joining the club or very occasional visits (less than 6 per year). It cannot be used for regular matches.
- Members bringing guests should book a court as normal, selecting member "*** GUEST ***" as their opponent.
- There is a fee of £1 for each guest. Payment should be made using the Credit Transfer facility in the booking system to transfer the appropriate fee to "*** GUEST ***", with the date of the court and name of the guest(s) included in the memo section of the transfer.